Training opportunity in the following areas.
- 1. Training in Interpretation/Guiding
- 2. Training in Management Opportunity will be provided for training in meeting, greeting visitors and dissemination of information, guiding visitors on guided walks, basic accounting, ticketing process, Digital media management and office documentation.
- 3. Training in Engineering (Civil) Preparation of estimates in designated formats, implementation of works, tendering procedures, supervision of works, new products planning etc.
- 4. Training in Hospitality Management Accommodation services management including Planning Marketing, Human resource etc.
- 5. Training in Tourism Management Training in overall destination management including Planning Marketing, Human resource etc.
- 6. Project Work (Part of Academics) – (A non stipend Programme)
The number of persons who can be provided training at a time is as given below.
|Training Area||Educational Qualification|
|Engineering||ITI or above|
Interested persons can apply in advance or before deadline of training notification published in media.